Minelba Acevedo-Castro (Minnie)
Minnie is a registered and licensed Occupational Therapist with 20 years of experience helping people restore their health and wellness (regardless of their diagnosis). With a specialty in Complementary Alternative Medicine (CAM), Minnie offers guided therapy the natural way.
Her services include:
- Assessment of health and wellness needs in the areas of your physical health, mental health, environment, social, employment, etc.
- Setting SMART Goals that suit your life today.
- Customize a home exercise program for both mind and body.
- Developing new habits to create a lifestyle that will optimize your health and wellbeing for a lifetime.
- Explore and educate alternative medicine options, such as natural supplements, for chronic medical conditions. For more info CLICK HERE
If you would like to schedule a session with Minnie, please call us at 920-544-5566.
Minelba Acevedo-Castro – Occupational Therapist; is a graduate of the University of Southern California with a degree in Occupational Therapy. Her specialties include mental health (with special training in Debriefing, motivational interviewing), and complementary alternative medicine (i.e. biofeedback, aromatherapy, meditation, natural supplements, yoga). Helping people restore their health and wellness regardless of their diagnosis has been her passion throughout her career as a medical provider. With over 20 years of experience, Minnie is certain that a breakthrough is within your reach through guided therapy.